Welcome to the Korumburra Secondary College “Bring Your Own Device” Program. To be part of the program you must accept and meet the following criteria:
1. Be a Student at Korumburra Secondary College.
2. Have your EduPass Username and Password. – This is available at the College when you have accepted your “ICT Acceptable Use Agreement” – Login to Compass to Accept this.
3. Your computer must be running a 64bit version of Windows, Windows 7 SP1 or newer. 4gb of Ram and at least a Celeron Processor, and at least 128gb HDD.
4. The computer must have a battery that will last the day without needing recharging.
5. Your computer must be up to date with all Windows Updates and free of Viruses and Malware.
How to access School Resources
Now your computer is setup and working at Korumburra Secondary College you can proceed to start using all resources that KSC extends towards your education. You will now have 2 user accounts for use at School, see the table below for what each account is used for.
EduPass Account School Account
|EduStar CatalogeOffice 365 – Email, One Drive
|Compass, Home Access Plus – File StoragePrinting
Compass is our one stop shop for information and links to all things school related.
Inside Compass is the “School favourites” menu (Select the STAR in the Top Menu Bar) from here you can directly access:
Office 365 – www.office.com
EduStar Catalogue – https://www.edustar.vic.edu.au/catalogue/
Maths Space – https://mathspace.co/learn/
Email: Email is available through Office 365
File Storage: File storage is available through OneDrive in Office 365
Printing: Printing from a BYOD device will be done via a Print Client install at the school.